Who We Are - Jordan Healing Church, based in Harehills, Leeds , we teach and preach the Gospel of the Kingdom of God expecting the result of seeing people healed spiritually, through the Kingdom message.
| VISION STATEMENT
* Our Vision is to work towards advancing the Kingdom of God discovering individual gifts and expanding them, by focusing on building and empowering citizens of the Kingdom of God to reach their full potential by realizing what their purpose in God is and accomplish it.
* We believe that we are not leaders over people but we are all Ambassadors of Christ and are all Leaders in our area of gifting.
* We believe that to know our gift is from God, it has to be others centered and not self-centered.
* As the Church we believe in servanthood principles, focusing on each individual strengths and working on weaknesses that can be stumbling blocks and transforming them into stepping stones with the help and guidance of the Holy Spirit, we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us. (JHC)
* In order to accomplish our vision we will practice the teachings of the Kingdom Message in order to see people receive spiritual healing and spiritual growth.
* We will provide regular teachings and trainings aimed at meeting the spiritual need of the Citizens of the Kingdom of God. Quenching the spiritual hunger of individuals with the Kingdom Message and preaching the Gospel of reconciliation to Christ. (2 Cor. 5:11-21).
* We rely fully on the Kingdom of God as our source and will not base our work and teachings on gaining material prosperity as a non-profit organization, we believe what the word of God teaches in the book of Matthew 6:33, Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and all ‘we’ need will be added to ‘us’.
The Lord also "promises to supply our every need" (Phil.4:19) (JHC)
Our work in the community is funded by Kingdom Government/Proverbs31Woman. All Tithes and offerings for specifically used to maintain the services provided to members and workers in the ministry.